Windows 10 is on the way – being released on July 29th, 2015.
You’re probably wondering just what it means for your business. Are you going to have to change operating systems AGAIN? Is it going to be as difficult to adapt to as Windows 8? How much is this going to cost?
Don’t worry about it!
The team at OffSite IT are on your side and will make the transition over to Windows 10 a breeze. Find out how easy it will be and how many benefits you’ll see by calling us at (866) 828- . 6674
First off: Microsoft is offering free upgrades to versions of Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Mobile, and Windows 10 Pro for customers running Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows Phone 8.1 devices who upgrade in the first year after launch.
Windows 7 Enterprise and Windows 8/8.1 Enterprise, on the other hand, are not included in the terms of free Windows 10. Our team has looked ahead at the features of Windows 10, and we know you’ll love these main reasons to upgrade:
- No MS Account Needed: Unlike Win8, you won’t need a Microsoft account just to log in. Just make a username and password, and it’s all you need.
- The Start Menu is Back: Three cheers for the return of the classic start menu everyone missed! Easy access to programs again!
- Easy Customization: Even better, the Start Menu is easily customized, and you can combine features like tiles from Win8 that you might actually like.
- Simple Cross-Compatibility: Connecting your phone, tablet, laptop, and desktop over Windows 10 will be easy and intuitive.
- Cortana is Here to Help: The intelligent assistant Cortana (like Siri) that comes with Win10 is actually helpful and simple to use. Just talk to it and get quick answers and help for all sorts of tasks.
- Virtual Desktops: Quickly and easily create new desktops for different tasks – so it’s easy to stay focused on your work.
- Upgraded Web Browser: Say goodbye to Internet Explorer and hello to Edge. It’s got features like Chrome or Firefox, as well as some cool built-in unique features that make integration with other Win10 features simple.
Our team couldn’t be more excited about this huge improvement for Microsoft users that’s coming our way. When Windows 10 is released, you can count on OffSite IT to know all the ins and outs of the system and be ready to help you get a smooth and simple transition over – all your files and programs will keep working, and you won’t miss a day of work.
Contact OffSite IT at (866) 828- or 6674info@offsiteIT.com to find out more about how you can take advantage of Windows 10 with our help!